Assalamu Alaikum Wr. Wb.

Hello there! What's up guys? May we can be good friend! This is my biography:




My Full Name                  :  Nasrul Nurdin
My Nick Name                 :  Nasrul
Sex                                  : Male
Place & Date of Birth       :  Makassar, 14th January 1997
Current Address               :  At The Sultan Alauddin Street, Makassar City,
                                             South Sulawesi, Indonesia
Permanent Address           :  Central Mamuju City, West Sulawesi, Indonesia
My Religion                      :  Islam
My Ethnic                         :  Mamuju-Bugis
My Type of  Blood            :  A
My Family                        :
-         Father    :  H Nurdin Dehang
-         Mother   : Hj Nurhayati
-         Brother   : Nasril Nurdin (IG: @nasril_nurdin)
Occupation(s)                   :  University Student ( University Of  Muhammadiyah  
                                            Makassar), Sosiolog, Young and Future Educator,
                                             English Debater, Traveller and Blogger
My Hobbies                       :  Looking for new great things, Travelling, Listening
                                             Music, Watching The Inspired Video/Drama/Film ext
My Favorite Food                  Pangsit Noodle, Yellow Rice, Fried Chicken, Pizza,
                                              Burger,
My Favorite drink               :  Ice Milk, Hot Coffe, Ice Cream, Pop Ice
My Favorite Color              : Black, Red, Grey and Blue
Social Account                    : 
-         Facebook         :  Nasrul Nurdin 
-         Twitter             :  @Nasrul_Nurdin
-         Instagram        :  @Nasrul_din14
-         Line                 :  @NasrulTalk14
My Principle                      :   Positive people also have negative thoughts but they
                                              just don’t let those thoughts be grow and destroy
                                              them. So control yourself  by Worship and Be a
                                              bright  and wise people are the better people.

          I am the person who doesn’t like people who are arrogant, and i am also someone who isn’t easy to do adaptation to the environtment, and i also hope i can be useful for my parents and all close friends. And i hope you can enjoy with me! Gratitude for all you guys!
























Komentar